Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mahlum News


Thought we would get on and say HI and that we miss you all very much. There has been some news lately, one being Dylan has been given a clean bill of health from his pediatrician. For those of you who didn't know, our little boy had a seizure-type episode while taking a nap a few weeks ago. So we were finally able to get him in for an EEG (basically a test on the brain that's done while he sleeps) and the tests all came back clean and clear today. Also, I was just signed to a talent agency yesterday. One Source Talent is awesome. I love it because once they signed me I get to attend free classes that are taught by some of the best models, photographers, and actoring coaches around as well as the fact that a company finally gave me a chance to do what I have always dreamed of. If you would like to see my comp card you can go to http://www.onesourcetalent.com/ and where it says "Talent Lookups" you can type in 28666 and it will bring it up. They are temporary pictures, but I would love to hear some feedback about them. Well we love and miss you all and cannot wait until the next family get together. Cassie, Jesse, Dylan Mahlum!!!!

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Sooo sorry to hear about Dylan's seizure. I hope that was a one time occurance. I cannot imagine how panicked you were. I like picture # 4 the black and white, but then again I love black and white pictures. Good luck pursuing your dreams. You never know what is out there unless you try, and if you follow your heart and things don't work at least you tried, that is what I tell my kids. Julie
P.S. cute picture of Dylan!