Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She's Here!!







Good Morning all!

It's a girl!!!!

**good thing since we got her lots of pink & purple stuff for the baby**

Brenda & Brian's baby is here....


Ashlynn Ann Storey
7 lbs. 10 oz.
19" long
Born 7/1/2008 at 8:27 a.m.
-not bad since Bren only went in at 10:30 last night :) At least that is what I'm told... I have no experience in that arena.

Both mother and baby are doing wonderful. Bren's comment, "Dawn, it's the hardest thing I've ever done... but holding my little precious peanut is worth every bit of it!"

Hope everybody has a wonderful holiday... here's some proud Auntie pictures! Love you all!

4 endearing comments:

Monica and Bill said...

Yeah! I hear she has curly RED hair. Awesome. I saw a picture and she is just adorable. Congratulations Brenda & Brian (and Julie and Ed). What a blessing! I can't wait to see pictures.

Grip KT said...

Very, Very, Cute!! Looks like she has as much hair as Oliver had when he was born. Brenda treasure every moment. Because they grow up way to fast.
Congratulations
Katie

caseymahlum said...

She is sooo adorable. I can't wait to hold her at our next family get together. Now my son will have a playmate in a few months. Lots of love for you and the baby!

JenniLynn said...

Congrats! I don't see red hair, but I do see a LOT of hair! More hair that Kimberly and Audrey had when they were 2. It figures she would arrive while I'm on vacation. I gotta quit leaving the state, you guys have way too much fun while I'm gone! Have a GREAT 4th of July with Ashlynn! She is a cutie, like her mommy!
Love,
R