Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I WON!

Summer dreaming



I took a walk this afternoon and I won. The dog got tired before me and kept looking at the side streets to go home. Then when she got home she looked at the front step and looked at me like I should help her in the door. We went in and upstairs. She took a drink of water and curled up and went to sleep. Thanks to my new shoes I can walk longer than the dog. Isn't it pathetic the something so simple makes me so happy. Take a walk and have a good day. Julie

4 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

:-) yay for walk on a beautiful day! However did you also send Lucy on a boat ride, take her to a professional photographer, or is that one of her siblings??

Julie said...

Well Brenda I know you pused 60#'s on your walk so I am sure you worked much harder than me. That is Lucy's Mama, she lives the good life in the summer with her family. So she is just dreaming of a visit with her other fam.

JenniLynn said...

I love walking! Kimberly, Ayden and I went for a walk last night, and it was fabulous. We didn't go for real long because it was starting to get a little too chilly for Ayden. Still I love taking a walk in the evening.

Way to go shoes! I'm so happy you outlasted little Lucy. What a great day! AND it looks like there are more on the way :)

Love you!
R

Dawn Doucette said...

I still love that pic on the water. How precious! ;) Love you,
me