Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Snow Day!

Good evening everyone!

I just wanted to stop by to give everyone an update!

First ...I'm now living in Burlington! Brian and I got a really nice 2 bedroom apartment that we moved into on a cold snowy Wednesday ( snow- imagine that) a few weeks ago. It's in a really good location and with thanks to Dawn for helping stock the kitchen and Amy for some furniture along with what Brian and I had....we have a home! :)

Here is my new address:

630 W. State Street Apt.11
Burlington Wi, 53105

Now, For those of you who DON'T want to know whether we are having a boy/girl. Stop Reading!




For thoes of you who DO want to know: We found out today that we are having a baby girl!! :)
We are very exited and it was absolutely AMAZING seeing that ultrasound. We saw everything from the 4 chambers of the heart to ten little fingers to the movement as she tossed and turned. It was truely amazing!

Well thats all the exciting news for now. Love you All.

Love, Brenda

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Awww little "B" looks so cute. I wish I could make the picture bigger to pinch some cheeks. Thanks for sharing since I know we are all snowed in. Love, Mom

JenniLynn said...

OMG, how cool! That ultrasound must make you more excited than ever! I never got to have one of those.

Thanks for keeping us posted and congrats on the new home.

Love,
Aunt Rita