Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mothers Day Mission

I know, I know I always like to make lists and assign jobs. Well this is no different. Mothers Day is coming in May and I have a priceless idea for Mom/Grandma. Every time Mom comes this way she asks to see the Blog and she reads it, Dawn even sends her photocopies of pages at a time. Mom always sends her a Thank You so I know she loves to see the Pictures and hear our stories. So I am hoping that everyone who reads the blog will participate with a warm heart full love and kindness. The Mission I hope to accomplish is:
1. Everyone write an entry about a favorite Mom or family memory.
2. Post it on the blog
3. Include a picture of some sort with your post if possible.
4. I will print all posts and maybe any comments if warranted.
Should I get enough participation I will make a Julie style scrapbook(elementary level). I will either send it or deliver it to her so she can have a place to store her Blog copies. Any ideas, remember I'm artistically illiterate, are welcome. If you need help posting on the blog just email me and I will hopefully be able to assist. doucette77@charter.net

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Great idea!!! My mind is bursting with memories, but which one to choose. Maybe I'll choose 50 and condense each into a sentence. I don't know. Kimberly already knows what she's going to write about.... I am so excited!
Love

Dawn Doucette said...

Hey Everybody, how about those memories?

I haven't seen anybody else posting... can I guess that you're all e-mailing them personally to mom/Jules? :) LOL

Love to everybody!
Dawn