Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Short and Sweet.

I just wanted to update y'all on a couple things. First, Dawn has added Audrey's and Rob's wedding website to our blog page. Visit it. There's good information, and it's fun to read. Then sign the guest book.

Second, Kimberly's restaurant/bar is open!!!! Coach's Club in Cross Plains. It's on Hwy 14. So, if you're in the area, stop in and have a bite to eat and a drink. They don't have a website yet, but that will be coming soon. I know this will shock you, but I've been there to eat a couple times myself. The food has been delicious! This is a whole new adventure for Kimberly, and she has been working sooooo hard. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, so any words of encouragement/advice for her would be greatly appreciated either here on the blog or facebook her.

Alright, I gotta get back to work. I need a longer lunch time!
Love to All of You!!!!
Rita

2 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Rita!

In order to get to see Audrey and Rob's wedding page, it says you have to have a password. So, are we allowed to have it to check it out, or is there a different page we should be looking at and NOT that one? Just thought I'd check with you. (That's what happens when you clink on their link from the family blog page, anyway :)

Hope all is well at your house!!

xo, ~kelly

JenniLynn said...

The password is august.