Saturday, February 6, 2010

Make Believe




Oh to have the uncorrupted mind of a toddler. This is what Ashlynn's Friday at G & G's was like. She starts in her jammies reading to Grandpa from her new favorite place - a doll bed. Grandpa and Mommy go to work. She eats breakfast with Grandma and gets dressed. We have our coffee and she wears Grandmas pajama top as her gown. After a morning of playing with Brandi and Cody(Dawn's kids) she is exhausted. She is falling asleep in the doll bed. Time for a short 90 min nap. All this time Liam is eating sleeping and giving the hugest smiles and giggles. More pics of Liam to come, check back soon. I love my life. Julie

3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

I'm so glad Ashlynn matches her jammies to her doll bed. LOL

What an adorable little doll she is. My K-9 Entertainment is available for rent anytime!

Just wait until Liam is old enough to beg for K-9's & Friends!

♥ ♥ ♥
Love, Love, Love

Amy said...

Since Ashlynn doesn't drink a bottle anymore, I am assuming the bottle is for her furry friends.

JenniLynn said...

How fun! I love how cozy she looks in that doll bed. Perfect. I love your life too :) Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Love,
r