Friday, March 5, 2010

Paper Thief!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!
I have a laugh for all those who remember how much I like to eat paper(yep I still like to eat paper). I am doing my Friday cleaning and smelling some good clean laundry. I was folding a load of clean clothes and counting my blessings -one sock at a time- and had thought the hamper was protecting the toilet paper from my paper thief. Low and behold I go to put the basket away and as you can see it did not work. My dog loves toilet paper and there are times it goes all the way down the hall and behind the couch. I guess it was meant to be that I would get a dog with need to eat paper. ENJOY THE LAUGH AND ENJOY THE DAY ESPECIALLY YOU MONICA!




Love to all, Julie

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

that's FUNNY!!! Toilet paper is better that dirty underwear. Lambo loves to get in the laundry baskets and dig out underwear. Then he drags it into the living room. Oh yeah, that's just what you wanna see when you get home from work!

Thanks for the laugh :)

Have a GREAT Birthday Monica!

Love,
R

Amy said...

If that wasn't the end of the TP roll he would have been in the living room instead of outside the bathroom door. Oh Riley!!

Happy Birthday Monica!! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Amy

Brenda said...

Riley and the TP- what a dog. He's one of a kind. I know i've chased him down the hall saying "Stop Riley, don't eat it." I can only imagine how often you must do that! Good thing the gate is up when Ashlynn is there or I might have a Daughter eating TP!