Monday, June 14, 2010

Prayers are Needed

For those of you who don't have facebook, Monica posted the following:

"I actually have two thoughts today (No wonder I'm tired:) ) First, what a blessing my awesome family & friends are. I don't know what I would do without you all. Second, a request for prayers. Bill has a CT chest scan tomorrow. Please pray for good news. I know God and Jesus hear our prayers and we feel the strength they give us. Thank you!!!

The reason for the CT scan is because on x-ray the other day, they saw nodules on Bill's lungs. Please send up prayers of healing and strength for Bill and prayers of strength and comfort for Monica, Lexi and Katie. Matthew 18:20 says "For where 2 or 3 come together in my name, there am I with them." I encourage you to join hands with the people in your house and pray.

0 endearing comments: