Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After The Wedding




What a great weekend! Thanks to Audrey and her planning committee for the great family wedding on Friday. We all had a great time and it was extra wonderful that all the brothers and sisters were able to be there for the awesome event 5 years after our last big gathering at the Dells. If you have any pictures to share we would love to see some here on the blog. Now for a few post wedding pictures. I had the kids on Monday and for anyone who asked if Ashlynn ever quits talking here is a picture of her quiet watching "Word World". Yep you guessed it she is learning more words so she can keep talking. Now for Liam he is wrestling his play table that he turned upside down. Can you hear his growls that go with the little cub attacking his prey (a table). Enjoy your week! Julie

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Well it is done! The mess you saw in the play room is cleaned up. The floor is vacuumed the windowsills are washed and the throws are all laundered.Each game has all its parts and the buckets are full of the corresponding toys.(No I am not a perfectionist) Now we are ready for Thursday and another round of fun and learning. Ahhhh the memories. I clean with a smile and a giggle as I remember (or try to remember) all the things they teach me. Julie

JenniLynn said...

So, Julie, it appears you've recovered from the wedding :) I believe I have too. I look forward to the days with my grandkids that you have with Ashlynn and Liam. They are both so adorable and entertaining, and I know that's an inherited trait.

Don't ya just wanna set up a video camera in the corner and then play it back on days when they're not there?

Thanks for the smile :)
Love,
R