Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good News :)

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know we got some good news for Bill yesterday. They do a blood test that they call CEA or tumor markers. The lower the number the better. When we first went to CTCA in July the number was 16. When they tested it in mid-August after the first chemo it was up to 25. When they checked it yesterday it was down to 9 This is an indication that the chemo is working!!! Praise God!!! They’ll do the test again in mid-Oct and then do scans at the end of October. I’m sure it will show great things. We feel so blessed. Keep up the prayers.
Love you all,
Monica

1 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Happy Happy, Joy Joy... can you see me doing a happy dance right now? Don't worry, I set down my coffee cup before I started dancing.

This is wonderful news. I'm so happy to hear and continue to send up lots of LOVE and healing thoughts to Bill.

Love you all so very much!
Dawn