Saturday, September 4, 2010

WE ARE MARRIED!!!





Just wanted to thanks everyone for coming to our wedding! Family support means a lot even if we can't sit and visit with everyone. Hope everyone had a great time. We had an amazing time in Aruba on our honeymoon. We LOVE traveling! Here are some pictures for ya. The professional ones with the 8 kids and Grandma and Grandpa should be done in two weeks and she will have them on a website where you can go and purchase whatever ones you want. I think she got some good ones of Ashlynn dancing too. On another note my mama is right I do need those RSVP's for Kim's baby shower so I can start getting stuff together. You can see her post below to know where to RSVP. Thanks! May the Lord Bless your day!

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I can see you had a very relaxing rushing water atmosphere to unwind from the fantastic and beautiful wedding. Have a great fall and football season. Love, Aunt Julie