Friday, October 26, 2007

Life at the Merfeld's






Well I finally have time to sit down and write to you all about life here at the Merfeld home:)

Jesse and I took a 2 hour drive on the 7th and picked up our new puppy Diesel, he has been so much fun but he is getting expensive in a hurry. Last Sunday he was caught underneath the garage door:( we rushed him to urgent care for animals and there they took xrays and did a bunch of test, he ended up with some hemorrhaging and fluid in his lungs but no broken bones, he is almost back to 100%. Since I have last posted we have moved in to our house, it has been so nice to have our personal space again. I am planning a cookie party for this holiday season, not sure on the date yet but will know soon.

4 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Oh My GOSH!!! It looks beautiful! With your eye for decorating,it is going to be absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy for the two - I mean three - of you.

I hope Diesel is all better soon.

Love, Aunt Rita

Julie said...

Iam so jealous of that sweet face and dark brown "love me" eyes. I know you will have a great time with the new addition. Your house is awesome I can already smell the pot roast in the slow cooker while cookies are in the oven. Ok too much work at once then just enjoy having the space and "privacy". Love, Aunt Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

Awwww, I'm so happy for you and Jesse. How's Shelby taking to Diesel? She's been an only child for 2 years now... could be a bit jealous.

Your home is beautiful my dear! I looks so warm and cozy. Stoke up a fire and enjoy having your dream home this winter!

Love you both!
Dawn

Brenda said...

Wow your place is beautiful!! :) I know all that hard work and long hours you guys put into will pay off in no time. Congratulations!