Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HELP!

Help! I need some help here! So, I've been trying to figure out a name for my Photography business. I've been kind of trying to use my name for the main reason that it then indicates that I own the business and not shooting for someone else. So, I've thought about "Photography by MaryBeth" or "MJ Photography", since my middle intial is J. But, all of those are taken, usually in another state but still... And I've thought about using my last name but seeing how very few people can pronounce it correctly, I'm thinking maybe not.

So, if you've got any ideas, good or bad please, please let me know, I'm curious to see what y'all got inside those creative minds that I'm related to but didn't get that gene, I guess. I'm beginning to realize that I need to get some business cards made up for people, too, now that people are asking.
You can email me your post on my blog if you'd like.
Thanks.
email: kiddomb_87@yahoo.com
blog: mjseib-photo.blogspot.com

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

I wish I were more creative to help you with a name. I was also wondering if I could get a release to make prints of the pictures on the disc. My local printer will not make my picture if I don't get a realse from the photographer. Thanks for the great pictures and I will send you a a surprise soon. Julie