Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great Grandma and Grandpa Get a Visit





Brenda, Ashlynn and I went to Sun Prairie on Tuesday. Here is a picture of Grandpa putting Ashlynn to sleep(he will always have the touch). We had a great visit and we were even able to visit with Great Aunt Kelly on one of her short breaks. Here also is a picture of how hard we work when I have the privilege of hogging Ashlynn to myself on Mondays.



I also want to welcome Joey to the Blog. We really love having you post and everyone I talk to says how refreshing it is to have your contributions. We check the blog more often just to see if you posted or if anyone posted something new. Keep it up you make my day!



* Everyone Look at the new feature recently added. Links to Blogs and websites, under picture. Let me know if there are any other links you want added this your blog too.



Enjoy your Fall! Julie

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I noticed that addition which is GREAT! I checked out the Doughty Digest, and it was wonderful to catch up on what's going on in their family.

Thank you for keeping us posted on what's going on in your family. I don't blog often enough, but I check it almost every day. The past week has been wonderful. Sometimes I feel like I don't get to talk to or see anyone because I'm awake when y'all are sleeping and I'm sleeping when y'all are awake, so this is a big spirit booster.

I promise to blog something this week about our bathroom renovation.

Love,
R

~kelly :) said...

Hey Rita,

I am USUALLY awake when YOU are awake, and I'm usually awake when you are SLEEPING too! lolololol...

just kidding you! But the blog is nice for you and your crazy schedule, because yes, you CAN see what's been happening without really having to interact with any of us *wink, wink*

I've been checking out the Doughty Digest as well, and thanks to Joey, took another look at Mary Beth's beautiful photography. I'm not even sure HOW my kid finds this stuff, but he is MADE to blog...

and he LOVES it!

Julie, THANKS for the pictures and I especially love the one of you "working" while Ashlynn is around! Precious...

love to you all,
~kelly