Saturday, September 6, 2008

NEW BABY BROTHER FOR JOEY!!


I got the baby brother I always wanted!! He's half Siberian Husky, a quarter Britney Spaniel (which, when my mom first said, I thought she said Britney Spears....), and a quarter Black Lab. He is very well behaved and LOVES going for walks, and chasing me in the back yard.
His name is Dakota and we had to drive three hours and thirteen minutes, all the way to White Lake, and back. Six hours in the car was worth it though. He is great with strangers and loves to cuddle.
~Joey

6 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Joey and congrads on posting your first blog!! Gosh, your baby brother IS really cute!! I am glad that you can post on here but nervous at the same time!! Many happy times to you and your newest family addition!!

xo, ~mom

doughtydigest said...

Congratulations on your dog! You must be pretty grown up to get a dog! I'm sure you'll be a great owner.
Love, Cousin Bridget

Amy said...

Oh Joey, how exciting!! I can't wait to meet Dakota.
Amy

Julie said...

Hi Joey! Welcome to the blog, maybe you can teach your Dad how to blog. I love your new brother and I know how special a new puppy is. Give him a treat from me. Keep posting and maybe we can all do homework together this year. Love, Aunt Julie

Meaghan said...

Hey Joey! I'm impressed you uploaded that picture and I didn't even have to tell you how :) Isn't it fun having a "little brother?" I love you!

Meaghan

Brenda said...

Congratulations on your new puppy! He's a cutie! Take lots of pictures and keep posting! And tell Meaghan we all know she knows how to blog- update us!