Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Kitchen Is Done!!!!

So...... the kitchen is done but right now I don't have time to post pictures but,.....I will have a slideshow of the whole transformation at our party on the 28th (this coming up Sunday) for all those who come. I will post some pictures soon for all those who can't make it to the party. But it is done, for the most part (it will be by this Sunday), and we're all very happy about it (I think) :)

Talk to you all soon. MaryBeth

1 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Mary Beth!

I'm sure it is exciting to get a new kitchen! I hope it's done in time for the "Big Reveal". Does Carissa have anything to do with this Home Makeover as well? :)

We are hoping to stop by that day to see it AND wish you Happy Graduation! It is also Nick's 21st birthday that day, so we are going down to Milwaukee for a visit so hopefully will be back in time to celebrate with you all as well!!

In the meantime, thanks for sharing!!

~aunt kelly