Monday, September 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS !!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLAS!! I can't believe 22 years have passed since you first graced us with your presence...and quite honestly, I can tell you...we haven't had a boring day YET!! I hope you have a fun day, even though you have a few classes you have to go to. Just know we're thinking of you and can't wait to celebrate with all of us around!! You rock, and I MEAN that!!

lots of love, ~mom

p.s. Thanks to YOU, I can call MYself Mom :)

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Awww Kelly you are such a great Mom. I tuned in to make a post and was greeted with a Birthday post from a Mom to her first born. Well that just gave me goosebumps and tears all at the same time. My first born will be 30 tomorrow on the same day your baby has a birthday. I was around Dawns age when I had my first heart surgery so I look back and see how life has changed with each of my kids birthdays, and WOW how life has marinated. Like a good steak we get more tender with alot more spice. Hope you all have "Happy Birthdays". And savor the flavor of life. Love ya, Julie