Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Giggles




Good Monday Morning, Recently Ashlynn was at our house playing and well Grandmas toys have gotten quite boring to her. Being creative as all little ones are she made good use of non toys and made a game for herself. I am still anxiously awaiting the day she figures out how to open the peanut butter and paint with it(like Amy and Greg did). Enjoy your week and the wonderful weather and say a prayer for Pat Joneses family as they go through this difficult time.



Peace, Prayers and Laughs to all. Julie

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Thanks for the smile! I needed that this morning.

Thank God for every day we have together!

Dawn Doucette said...

Okay, so I think it must be said... Ashlynn is very much looking forward to the holidays...

She's so anxious for my birthday she thinks she should be the cake!!! And I bet she'd look good in peanut butter or rainbow chip frosting... LOL

And she's definitely one of Santa's elves... but sweetie, the elves aren't supposed to have to come down the chimney. That's the big guys job.

Bren, she sure is a bundle of love (and a double bundle of energy.) I just love that scrunched up toothy smile!

Hope everybody has a great week!

Brenda said...

Thanks for putting up some new pictures Mom. I have a few i've been meaning to put up for a long time I just haven't gotten around to it (and I have to find my camera cable) but I will have pictures of the house and some Ashlynn ones up as soon as I can!