Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Trip to CA to see my sister Audrey!

by Noah Gregory



I got to fly to CA from MPS by myself! The flight was kind of long and boring, but I was excited to get there to see Audrey. Once we got together we drove to Audrey's new home. We put my bags in her apartment then went to subway to get something to eat. But, guess what - she locked us out of her apartment and car!!!!!! We had to walk to her old work to get extra keys from her roommate. But, guess what?!? Her roommate wasn't there!!!!



We walked back to her home and Audrey and had to break into her house by climbing into her roommates balacony. She climb some balacany bars, jumped a wall and she broke into her own apartment without the cops being called!



Later in the week we went to the beach. Here is a picture of us!!!





I might tell more later. Bye.

Noah

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Noah, Thank You for the story. I can see Audrey climbing over the balcony. I can't wait to here more funny stories. Julie