Monday, March 17, 2008




HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY! Sitting here with a cup of coffee, anise biscotti, and Irish music on the Bose I thought I would give a little picture update before I get to the treadmill to work off last nights supper. We had a get to know the grandparent dinner at Brenda and Brian's last night. Brian cooked and was a great host. He even cleaned up and Brenda was able to chat(as she does well) and relax(which she does not do well). After dinner the men put together the crib and the women took the credit for a good job done. you are so lucky you have no sound with this post as i sit hear belting out my Irish tunes. maybe with these tunes i will be able to go as far and as fast as dad on my treadmill. Well that is it for now better get my first workout in before I find an excuse. Julie

1 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Darling Brenda -

I'm so glad Brian was there to help the Dads figure out what piece went where... :)

The crib looks beautiful! I bet your Storeybook baby will just adore it.

Love ya lots!

Auntie Dawn - To Be