Thursday, March 6, 2008

My current living space

Here are some pictures of the house I am currently living in. I am in a six month lease, with option to buy. We'll see what happens in six months. :)



My Kitchen




The Kitchen into the living room




The Living Room





The Fireplace in the Living Room




The Living Room to the 3 season porch






The Living Room Wall where Dad hung my decorations.



The 3 season Room. Already much warmer than it was a few weeks ago.




If anyone wants to come visit just let me know. I am only 20 minutes south of Madison.
My Address is 7802 N Robert Drive, Evansville, WI 53536
Amy

2 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

Ohh!MY first look at the place!! It's beautiful! I'm glad you got these up here because I was going to start bugging you to take pictures! :)

Grip KT said...

Way to go Amy. Looks like you made a nice home for yourself and Teddy. Have fun settling in.
Katie