Saturday, October 11, 2008

FYI


Good fall Saturday morning. I just heard a commercial on TV this morning about Extreme Home Makeover. The Richland Center Family show is being aired on Sunday Oct. 12th, that is this Sunday for anyone who has lost track of time with this awesome weather. Carissa helped with the window treatments and pillows for this house. I believe she said she worked on Ty's special room so it should get some good air time. Kelly get out the Kleenex and popcorn and get the couch ready for the best yet Extreme Home Makeover. Carissa feel free to correct me or add a new post with anymore FYI about the show. Must see TV for me this weekend. We are washing windows today and enjoying every minute of the warmth. My wish for you all this weekend is to do something fun and enjoy where you live and what it has to offer. Julie
P.S.Pic: I was folding laundry and Ashlynn was helping.

1 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

I was noticing that Ashlynn and I like to do laundry the exact same way! Bless her little heart!!

xo, ~kelly