Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happenings with the Merfeld's

Well here i am on a crappy November Saturday just finishing up with work and then heading to a wedding reception tonight. Jesse and I are doing well, Jesse had been putting in long hours trying to get as many corn stalks baled before the snow comes, work has been busy for me even with the slow in the economy Silver Leaf has had a great year. we are now over half way through this pregnancy almost 22 weeks to be exact and things have been so much better, the first 15 weeks were spent being sick and now i am able to enjoy it more and it becomes more real everytime i get a jab in the stomach every now and again. We had our 20 week ultra sound and the Dr said that everything looked great, however the little stinker kept its legs closed so we are in the dark as to the sex of baby Merfeld. I have been joking with Jesse that this baby has his sleep habits already, it likes to stay up late and sleep in come morning. We have placed a trail camera on our property to track the deer movement and this year the race is on between Jesse and I who it going to get the monster buck we have seen:) I will keep you posted as opening weekend is only 2 weeks away.
Diesel and Shelby are well and I think they will adjust fine to the new baby. Well i hope everyone has a great turkey day, Jesse and I are going to Iowa to see his 95 year old Grandpa and other family for the big day. I can not wait until Christmas to see everyone is seams like forever since i have seen some of you. Take care and God bless:):):)

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. The last half of pregnancy is always the best. If Shelby and Diesel are anything like Reggie, your little one will have a protector and friend.

Good luck with the buck!
Love,
Aunt Rita

Julie said...

Merfeld's, I am getting my weekly unshared dose of Ashlynn and I thought of you. She is sleeping in the crib behind me right now. We were singing to Christmas music and she snuggled her litte head in my neck and fell asleep. I thought of how much fun you have ahead of you. It is the best feeling to snuggle with a sleeping baby. I only lay her down for her first nap I hold her for her second nap(spoiling time). I love that your 'little stinker' already is showing some personality. Have a great week! Love, Aunt Julie