Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mahlum Update







Hi everyone, I am soo sorry I haven't been able to get on here and update you all on Dylan's progress. HE'S WALKING!!!!!!! He has been walking all over the house and can say BaBa, MaMa, and DaDa. Halloween night was when he first really let me hold his hand while we walked in between a few houses, he got about three before he got tired and wanted me to carry him. My little man was a chocolate cow. :) He is growing so fast and it just warms my heart when I see his eyes light up. He will be going to daycare for the first time in January, only for about 4 hours a day, but I figured he needed some more children interaction. He will also be going because I am going back to an actual campus college, Rock Valley College full-time. I am so excited to bring Dylan up to see everyone for Christmas. Well we love you all and cannot wait for christmas.

3 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Mahlum family!

THANKS for the update on how you're all doing! Aren't we lucky to have something like this to keep everyone posted on our lives?! It's fun to be able to see the little ones grow up, especially since at the age Dylan and Ashlynn and Oliver and all those other little ones are, they change SO MUCH every single day. (Yeah, once you get way older like me, well, the change isn't nearly as exciting. Why, it's just a thrill to get up and out of bed without hearing too much snap, crackle and pop!)

We all look forward to seeing Dylan at Christmas and everyone else too! Thanks for the pictures!

xo, ~kelly

JenniLynn said...

He is growing fast and he looks like a happy little man! We look forward to seeing you at Christmas and catching up.

Take care til then,
Rita

Julie said...

Good Morning, Love the update! I have your 2007 Christmas ornament from Grandma and Grandpa Reindl. I have it hanging on my quilt rack and told your Mom and Dad last January. Feel free to come by and get it any time, it is beautiful. Julie