Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!







We gathered at Dawn and Chris's today for a wonderful meal and some great laughs. We also celebrated Brenda and Brian's Birthday's. I thought I would share a couple of pictures. Well as in years past I forgot something. This is getting to be a bad holiday habit of mine. This year we had everything running smoothly and we were ready to eat on time. We sat down to a scrumptious dinner of turkey and ribs. When we were all stuffed and cleaning up the meal I walked by my insulated bag on the phone counter and realized I forgot to get the stuffing out. So no stuffing this year and if you go back to 07 you will see what I forgot last year. Oh well Ed will eat is this week with the leftovers. We also had the most cooperative baby as Ashlynn decided to take a nap while we ate. Well that is about it as Greg and Ed are hard at work mapping out their route for tomorrow so they get the most shopping done before Greg has to be to work at 8:30. Hope you all had a great day and enjoyed the time with your loved ones. Love, Julie

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Oh we so had a wonderful day Audrey Rob & Kimberly stopped by to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Reindl; G&G Gregory; Tom, Pat & Liz Gregory also. Many flavored martinis were made. Vacations were planned, and Maggie dog became the sweethear of the partyl

As always there was plenty of food adn drink and myriads of things to be thankful for. Top of the list - the wonderful family we are all so lucky to be part of. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and happy shopping on Black Friday!! I'll be out there for a little while. Let me know what kind of bargains you find.

My love to you all always!!!!
Love,
R