Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Loki

Here is the newest addition to our family. His

name is Loki, and we adopted him last Friday. He is about 2 1/2 years old, and he is a pomeranian/sheltie mix. His previous owner was not able to spend enough time with him due to the long hours she works. He has become Noah's little shadow, following him everywhere and even sleeping in his bed. Noah is thrilled and cannot wait to teach him all sorts of tricks. He is a big ball of fur, and I think he and Noah will be best friends.



2 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I can't wait for Joey to see the pictures! I'm pretty sure we will be driving over there soon so Loki can meet his new cousin and canine-cousin! We are all very happy for your family! Truly, a dog seems to add something you didn't even know was missing. (And just to be fair, I suppose a cat, bird and even a gecko can do the same thing!)

love to you all,
~kelly

Julie said...

Oh so cute! I opened the blog and saw the picture and said "Who is that?" I was talking to Brenda and she started to laugh. I cannot believe how grown up Noah looks. He and Loki make a cute team. I wish the new dogs(Koda and Carissas pup too) could come to Christmas so we could see them play. Have fun Noah!
Love too all, Julie