Sunday, December 28, 2008

AHHHHHHH


Photo Albums




Well it is Sunday evening and the rush is past, is that a collective sigh of relaxation I hear? I hope you all had a great Christmas Season and a huge helping of warm memories to add to your Christmas memory album. I know personally I had many new memories to add and each one as special as the next. I made photo albums for each of the kids from the day they were born to the present. Now they have somewhere to put the pictures of their life in the future. Just a couple of pictures that made our Christmas day a new memory. I look forward to a few more Christmas stories to be posted to help us get through the long January we are soon approaching and the cold snow that it usually brings. Have a Blessed and Healthy New Year. Julie

4 endearing comments:

Amy said...

The photo albums were a great idea mom. Thank you!!!

~kelly :) said...

Dawn,

Is that a WINNIE THE POOH shirt you have on? I am so proud of you, wearing him for Christmas and all!!

Julie, thanks for letting me know that it's never too late for the photo albums. All my girlfriends did wonderful scrapbook/photo albums for their children when they graduated and I was feeling like such a loser. Okay, NOT really, but I always knew it was something I would like to accomplish...just couldn't right then. Amy's comment was very sweet and lets us know that it's NEVER too late to do something from the heart and FOR the heart...

I will get one of my kids to post some Christmas photos as well. Since we open EARLY Christmas morning, I must admit that we have a NO photography rule! I'm sure we have some from other celebrations since we have about 50 of them, I'm not kidding!

Love to you all,

~kelly

Dawn Doucette said...

The photo albums were wonderful... it was truly incredible going through so many memories, and sharing so much of my youth... stories & pictures with Chris. I'll speak for all 4 of us... it was a tear jerker in an incredible way!

Aunt Kelly you get a prize for being the most observant! I was honoring our Patron Bear... :) I did have on a Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt... I just can't believe how quickly you picked up on that!

So here's the next trivia question... who was not at the Doucette family Christmas, but is in 3 out of 4 of our pictures?

I missed everybody on Saturday. Am feeling 1,000% better now... but you wouldn't have wanted me there then!! Love to all, may 2009 bring you many blessings!

XOXO,
Dawn

P.S. The voting for the favorite X-mas food ends on Wednesday... make sure your voice is heard! :)

P.P.S. I heard the "New Food of the Year" award goes to the homemade caramels.... what a spoiled family you make us Aunt Diane! :)

Brenda said...

It's Grandma and Grandpa!