Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So on this frigid, bone-chilling Sunday, I sit at my computer wondering what to do... my creativity jumps through the screen and says "Bring Christmas Cheer!"

Away to the blog my mouse did dash... to add some new colors, a rather festive splash!

There's also a fun poll (not pole as in North Pole) although I bet Santa isn't even as cold as we are here in WI today! :)

Everybody did so well supporting Uncle Vince... I think you've got this one in the bag Uncle Vinny! So I thought it would be fun to have another poll ------------->

Take a look to your right! Let your opinions be heard... or rather your appetite... just don't tell the Christmas Bird!!

Much love to all! I hope you have a blessed, safe Christmas with your families!

XOXO,
Dawn

* * * * *

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

I love the poll! I also went to your "designs" blog, and your creations are beautiful. What a blessing to have such vision. I would look at the beads and wire and have no idea what to do. If possible, could you bring some items to the Christmas party?

Have a blessed, warm and VERY Merry Christmas!

See Ya the 27th :)