Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Next American Idol!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

We're just two weeks away from Christmas and I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!

This just in .... Uncle Vince needs your vote!
Yes, he's shooting to be the next Omni Press Idol! Here's how you can help...

First, go to his company blog: http://blog.omnipress.com

Watch his Youtube video (the last video in the right column)... Then vote

The next season of American Idol starts in January... The Omni Press Idol is a mere stepping stone to bigger and more amazing accomplishments!

Good Luck Uncle Vince!
Love to all!
Dawn - The Funny Little Christmas Elf :)

4 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Vince's family~

Wow! I can't believe this made it to the blog!! It would be GREAT to see Vince get some votes for his BRAVERY and his fabulous sense of humor and actually, when you listen to some of the others, he sounds pretty good. I might be biased, but HIS is THE most entertaining to watch too! I tried to vote twice but it told me it had my vote already...darn it!. Make Vince's day and give him a vote...:)

xo, ~kelly

Amy said...

Way to go Uncle Vince!! You have my vote!

JenniLynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenniLynn said...

Wow! Way to go Vin! I voted - several times. I do believe he is currently in 1st place. He really is the most entertaining. How can anybody not want to vote for him, he is so loveable!

Love You Vin!
R