Monday, July 6, 2009

Hope your Weekend was wonderful!

Hey Everybody! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. The weather seems to have cooperated for those of us in Wisconsin. How was the weather for you in Minnesota Aunt Diane or down in Jacksonville Uncle Jeff?

BTW, did you see our new poll over on the right? Make sure you get your vote counted! :)

Chris & I went to a BBQ at Chris' sister Lori's house with his family. The fireworks display we watched was on TV... see our English setter has a SERIOUS boomphobia (yes, that's the official fear of fireworks.) ☺ So we had to be home so he would not destroy our house trying to escape from the boomers outside.

Here's our newest critter... I've determined this little critter is what ate my tulips earlier this spring. Little buzzard! Charles - our woodchuck lives under our screened in front porch. And Charles is the reason we have Cody schnoozles all over the floor where the radiator pipes come up from the basement. Apparently, to Cody, Charles smells like chicken!

Katie & Arnie, congrats on your growing family. Little Oliver is just adorable copying his daddy. Just precious!

Well, enough of my rambling for now. It's great to hear from everybody on here. If you haven't posted in a while you may have some troubles signing in. Sometimes blogger suspends accounts with no activity. No worries, if you need us to send you a new invitation to join us, we'd be happy to do that. Just e-mail me at dawndoucette@charter.net or my mom at doucette56@charter.net.

Have a Super Spectacular week everybody!

1 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

My holiday weekend was fun - very relaxing. We did not have a party because Kimberly was celebrating with David and family in Minocqua.

So come fireworks time, it was just Scott and I. Noah went with his friend's family. How weird did that feel? However, we found the perfect spot to watch the fireworks and Scott videotaped it on his phone. I'll try to post that for all to enjoy.

Also, regarding the poll. My favorite part of the 4th of July is Kimberly's birthday. I do love the freedom and the fireworks and parades and being with family too.

OK - back to work. I'm such a slacker!