Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Fun

Summer is here and the Griepentrog’s are busy, busy, busy. Arnie is busy at work and when not at work he’s working around the farm and I’m busy running after Oliver who loves to be outside every chance he gets. If you talked to Oliver you would hear all about his cows and the fact that we have baby cows. We are currently trying to teach him about other babies and that he will have a baby brother or sister coming in January. Yes! That’s right I am joining Brenda on the pregnant train. Oliver also loves to drive his battery operated John Deere Gator all around the farm and keeps me busy with running after him to make sure he doesn’t drive into anything and this year for father’s day we (Arnie & I) bought the men (Arnold & Arnie) of the farm a real John Deere Gator and now Oliver loves to have rides on the big Gator as well and a few days ago while I was trying to get some house work done Arnie took Oliver for a drive and when I looked out the window this is what I saw and I thought it was so cute I had to grab the camera.



2 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

Katie that first picture is priceless! Have it printed and post it on the wall! So adorable! Oliver probably feels like such a big boy helping daddy on the farm. Hope you are feeling well...pregnancy is such an awesome experience. :-)

JenniLynn said...

These pics are great! I agree with Bren that you need to frame that first one. It's priceless! Send it into John Deere, and they can use it in advertisements. Perfect sales piece.

Congrats on Oliver's new little bro or sis too!

Love,
Aunt Rita