Friday, October 30, 2009

Been a long year!




So much has since December 2008. Dylan turns 1 and has one of the worst 1st b-days because mommy was in the ER throwing up uncontrollably from food poisening. Then I find out my mom made the worst mistake of her life by leaving the father thats been in my life through my most important years...you all know him as my daddy Bill. I WANT TO JUST SAY, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM, YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY AND BILL WILL ALWAYS BE MY FATHER. I LOVE YOU ALL AND LOVE THE RESPECT AND LOVE YOU HAVE SHOWN ME. Then on March 2nd, 2009 my real father Dean passed away of heart enlargement 12 hours after I spoke with him and he was fine. After attending the funeral that broke my heart, I had a near fatal car accident that changed my life. I suffered a broken jaw in 4 places, as well as other broken facial bones, and a broken femur in two places. My life still hasn't been put completely back together. I realized my marriage was no longer healthy, so at the end of June I left my husband. There are some positives though. Dylan is running around and saying more words than we thought he could catch on to. I have met a handsome, sweet man names Jayson, who most of you met at the Corn Fest get together. We have been doing very well, just taking things one day at a time which is what I should have done the first time. I am now working at a small ma and pop restaurant called the Country Leaf Cafe' as well as my most recent job working part-time at Aeropostale. With Halloween right around the corner, My lil man unfortunately is going to be with his father, but momma got him the most adorable cowboy costume. Oh, on November 20Th I will be undergoing another surgery for scar revision from the accident. They will be cutting off the scar tissue to make the marks less noticeable. Well I will keep in touch I promise. CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA, LIAM IS SO HANDSOME! Oh one more thing, Dylan has been entered in the 2009 Gap Casting Call. So if you all could go to google.com and type in "gap casting call" and click on the first thing that comes up find his picture and vote for him as the fan favorite. They will pick 12 or 14 kids to be chosen. The top picture is the one I used! Thank You!

1 endearing comments:

Audrey said...

SO very proud that you have made it through all that and still are smiling and being positive! Never lose that! I'll pray for things to keep getting better for you. God Bless!!