Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Morning it's Fall



Hi all! I just thought I would share a little smile for your cool Friday morning. Ashlynn and Grandpa like to share ice cream, and we finally took time to take a picture. She actually licks the treat and Grandpa catches the drips and takes a bite too. Have a great fall weekend.

BTW I am still waiting on a couple of answers and then I will do the Christmas drawing. If you have changed your mind and want to be added or dropped let me know it is not too late.

Julie

3 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

It was fall when you posted this... just 24 hours ago, BUT today, we got snow . Yes, white, fluffy snow.

What mom didn't tell you was that Ashlynn has learned to ask for ice cream. She goes over to the refrigerator, bangs on the door and says "Ice Cream." Must be a Schwan Grandbaby! :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Love you,
me

Brenda said...

She also knows how to ask for Ice Cream at 7:30 AM because they are eating in on Sesame Street! (don't worry, I talked her into oatmeal instead)

:-)

~kelly :) said...

Gosh, I fed my kids whatever they wanted while they watched Sesame Street, Brenda! What gives??!

I can actually remember when the Madison Public Broadcasting Channel switched times it had Sesame Street on in the mornings. I actually CALLED them up and asked why they did that and what would it take to move it back?! I NEEDED it at the time they used to have it on!! I felt like SUCH a mom that day :)