Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A few more pictures

Liam getting his fair share of Trick or Treat kisses... and let me tell you, he didn't give any of us special "tricks." ;)



I got a few really cute pictures while Grandma & Grandpa Reindl were down too that I wanted to add to the Happy Halloween wishes.


Ashlynn was making a small pot of "Oatmeal."
Everything is oatmeal to Ashlynn... and she was telling Uncle Greg her special recipe.


Then she fed to to Grandpa & Greg for lunch....
well, not really. But it did look that way!

Hope everybody has a safe trip down to Jacksonville next week!
Take lots of photos and share them here on the blog when you get back!
Love to all!

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

I knew you could take better pictures than me. We should all be on the Ashlynn diet of Oatmeal, ice cream, pizza and macaroni. Love ya, Mom

Dawn Doucette said...

So much for the gluten free, low-carb diet... LOL

That's exactly my thoughts...

♥Love you!♥
me