Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Hi Fabulous Family! I just wanted to share a few pics from our Thanksgiving weekend.
Everyone watching the Packers vs. Lions game. Not the best day to be a Lions fan, huh Rob? After the game we sat down to a delicious turkey dinner with all the great sides and pies that go along with that (Mom/Grandma has those pics).

Huntington got real tired and found a quiet corner to take a nap. Huntington is the newest addition to Audrey's and Rob's household. He is a 3 month old Australian Shepherd, and he is adorable.
Sunday we went and cut down Christmas trees. It was a little chilly, but we managed to find 2 awesome trees. We also got to watch 2 guys carve tree trunks with chainsaws. That was very interesting.
Friday (picture not available), Mom, Monica and I had spa day at L-Spa in New Berlin. We each had a facial and manicure. It was awesome and very relaxing. I highly recommend spa day for everyone.
Saturday (also pic not avail for a very good reason) Audrey, Kimberly and I went to a couple bridal salons where the girls tried on wedding and bridesmaids dresses. We have found THE DRESS!!! Still working on bridesmaids dresses. However, the whole day was hugely fun!

3 endearing comments:

~kelly :) said...

Hi Rita!!!

LOVE reading about all of your activities over your Thanksgiving break!! Thanks for sharing!!

I'll be excited to see THE Dress! No doubt she is absolutely beautiful in it (really, Audrey could put on a potato sack and look fabulous!) I'm sure Kimberly's is equally as stunning :)

Thanks again for sharing!! LOVE when people can post pictures! I suppose I need to have Joey teach me how to do that...

xo, ~kelly

Dawn Doucette said...

Awww, I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And you had beautiful weather for tree hunting... now the big question... Audrey & Rob - did you drive all the way back to Michigan with a tree tied to your car???? I thought they had Christmas tree farms in Michigan, but maybe I was wrong! :0 LOL

Sorry about those Lion Rob, my Bears have let me down too many times to count this year too...

Looking forward to seeing everybody at Christmas! I think it would be so much fun to see how many dishes we can have that are in the O'Connell cookbook... ???

Much love to all! XOXO,
me

Julie said...

I can smell the fresh pine from your picture. Maybe I will go buy a wreath tomorrow. Enjoy all the preparations and excitement.