Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Purple & Gold Jewelry

Oh happy day everybody! Glad to hear so many fun stories from those that went to Rachel's Bat Mitzvah! It really sounds like everybody had a great time. I want to say thanks to Meaghan for posting some great pictures on Facebook. Meaghan, you did a great job! I'd hire you as a photo journalist any day!! Especially with that great assistant Joey you had. Definitely an eye for unique perspectives! ;)

Over the weekend I designed a set of Jewelry that made me think of you Aunt Diane! This year your Minnesota Vikings are really making a statement - or two or three... none of which my Chicago Bears seem to be able to even understand. LOL So here's a link to my post on my jewelry blog

Aunt Diane I really wanted you to know I was thinking about you and looking forward to seeing you at Christmas! BTW - did everybody see our Christmas Countdown over to the right??? :) Just something fun to get you in the spirit. Keep your eyes on the Blog over the next couple of weeks so we can collectively work out our scrumptious dinner menu for our Christmas Feast!

As other people upload their Florida pictures, please feel free to post them on here... especially the ones that involve palm trees, sand, sunshine... none of which we are seeing here in WI today. LOL

Much love to all! Hope you have a great evening!
Dawn


0 endearing comments: