Friday, May 7, 2010

Shower

No, I'm not talking about the weather today or your personal hygiene. Nor am I talking about a baby shower (that's later this year). I'm talking Bridal shower. Did everyone get their invitations for Audrey's bridal shower on May 22? Did everyone get my e-mail about the error on the invites? For those of you who did not get that e-mail, the RSVP e-mail address should be poohbear1065@hotmail.com. If you got your invite and that e-mail, have you RSVP'd? It will be a great time. If you need help with directions, let me know.

And, while I have your attention, Happy Mother's Day!!!!! What does everybody have planned? I hope you all (mother or not) have a GREAT weekend. I love you all and am so blessed to call you family and friends.

Love,
R

2 endearing comments:

Julie said...

I RSVP'd. Happy Mom's Day to you also.

Dawn Doucette said...

I've done, gone & responded now. I don't know how we're already in mid-may. That's crazy! Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Love ya'll!
Dawn