Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally...
























Hey everyone...sorry that I have been incognito these last few months. It has been a long few months of many unhappy times. The positives have peeked their faces in there as well. Jayson and I are still going strong after celebrating our 1 year on July 4th.

As I am sure my dad has told some of you, I am due to have a second angel enter my life on September 10th, 2010. Being this little one decided to be shy in the gender ultrasound, another one is scheduled for August 6th. If it's a boy, we will be naming him Preston Edward Gaul. If it's a girl, we will be naming her Kylee Chevelle Gaul.

Dylan and this new addition to my life have been my glue and without them, I probably would have lost it. Dylan is soo big now, weighing in at 34lbs 10 ounces and being 36 1/2 inches tall! He is talking full sentences and watching him grow up has been a joy! He is starting a day care school next week and it is so hard for me because of how independent he is being.

As of June, I am in my last year of online college, at which time I will have my Associates in Health Administration. I have been focusing my degree more towards the medical records side. I wasn't sure if anybody was interested, but my baby shower is scheduled for:

Sunday August 22nd, 2010 at 1pm
144 W. Second Street
Leaf River, IL 61047

I would love to share the experience with you. If anybody wants to attend just RSVP by August 10th. My email is still the same. Casandrandylan@yahoo.com and my phone number is 815-543-0082.

If you would like to send a card or anything, they can be sent to

117 N. Main Street
P.O. Box 95
Leaf River, IL 61047

We are registered at Target.com or Babiesrus.com

You can find the registry under Casandra Mahlum or Jayson Gaul

I miss everyone so much and cannot wait to see everyone at Audrey's wedding and the Christmas party! Well, I am at work right now, so I better get back to earning my money :)

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

0 endearing comments: