Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Two Things - at least

First - Bill is having surgery tomorrow, so please say an extra prayer.

Second - Amy - I love your garden! Thanks for sharing. Who made the raised beds, because they look great.

Third (I knew there was something else) If you haven't RSVP'd for Audrey's and Rob's wedding yet, please do so. Also, if you haven't booked your room yet, don't forget. They hold that rate and the block until July 20.

Let me know if you have questions about anything wedding related. Don't ask me questions about gardening, because I'm best at growing weeds.

Love you All,
R

2 endearing comments:

Amy said...

Rita, I'm glad you reminded me to RSVP. I knew I had something else on my list that I needed to get done that I was forgetting about. I just read your post and RSVP'd. A friend from work came over and built the garden with me. Greg helped us a lot too. Rob, the friend from work, had built one of these at his house, and I thought it was really neat. So now I have a raised bed of my own. The only problem is the tomatoes are now taller than me and still growing. Soon I will have lots of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. YUUUMMMM!!!

Thank you for the reminder, and if I don't see you before the wedding, I look forward to seeing you in August. Happy planning.
Love,
Amy
P.S. Bill will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes well for him.

Dawn Doucette said...

Amy... Think of picking your tomatoes as if they are apples, hanging from a tree! LOL

Love you!