Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Count your blessings and enjoy your family. Those are my wishes for each and every one of you this Thanksgiving. I for one feel blessed many times over and have been enjoying my music as I prepare for the gathering on Thursday. I also want to thank Diane for all the time and creativity in planning our Reindl Christmas. I am loving the fantasy gift idea and have been filling my relaxing moments being creative in my thinking. Ok so I have less creativity than most but MaryBeth never fear I will have a creative moment before Dec. 19th. So relax and enjoy the holiday season and start off with the warmest memories of family gathering around the bountiful table and thanking God for our love of family and friends. Blessings to all and may you find Peace and Creativity.

May this food restore our strength, giving new energy to tired limbs, new thoughts to weary minds. May this drink restore our souls, giving new vision to dry spirits, new warmth to cold hearts. And once refreshed, may we give new pleasure to You, who gives us all.
Happy Thanksgiving, Kuli

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am going to use that prayer. That is awesome.

Gobble Gobble and God Bless,

Lika

LifePhoto said...

LOL, I agree Aunt Julie. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do, and I have Meaghan!!!!!! Everytime I start to think about it, my mind goes blank. I won't worry, yet. I'll only start to worry when you don't bring me anything :) Just kidding. Actually it would just be a repeat of last year for me then :)