Monday, November 15, 2010

33 days

It's countdown time. I wish I could say the clues are all in, but I think I'm still missing some. It's not too late, but pretty soon it will be. If you still want in on the fun, email me today.

I sent an email with two attachments - the updated Reindl spreadsheet and a fantasy gift explanation flyer type thing.

Let me know if you have questions. And start sending me any ideas you have for the menu. Hope you have your grass skirts, Hawaiian shirts and flip flops ready. Turn up the HEAT!!!!

Mele Kalikimaka Ohana!

1 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Love it! We got the list Loud & Proud! I just love the creativity involved in our fantasy gifts! Aunt Mae do I have a surprise for you!!! :)

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching! Looking forward to it!

Love to all!
Dawn