Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ayden William Warner


Well, like any good grandson, Ayden listened to his gramma and waited until I got back from vaction to choose his birthday. He, and God, chose Friday, October 29, 2010 at 6:35 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and measured 19 1/2 in. I have attached a couple photos. Of course, he is adorable and perfect. You know how when you have that first look at your child when they're born and you know you would do anything for him/her? Well, that same feeling comes over you when you see your grandchild for the first time. I was blessed to be there when Ayden was born and will never forget that feeling when I saw him for the first time. It is amazing how full of love you can be in a moment.


We will be doubly blessed in June 2011 when Audrey and Rob have their first child. I am so thankful that God has brought such blessings into our lives and am so looking forward to my role as Gramma or Meema or Mama G-ma - whatever the name, the title is an honor.


Sorry this took me a few days to post. It's been busy - in addition to just getting back from Orlando, then Ayden being born, Noah had a football tourney this weekend! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the pics.


God Bless,


Love,


R

1 endearing comments:

Julie said...

Hi Aydens family, I go here everyday and get my daily awwww.
I gaze at this little gem and know how happy you must all be feeling every day. I can't wait to see him at Dawn's open house. I am counting the days. Love and thanks for the pics. Julie