Thursday, October 21, 2010

And we're off (soon)

Hey family,
My IACP (International Association of Chiefs of Police) annual conference starts on Saturday. This will be the second one I attend and the first one Rita and Noah are coming to with me. We are heading to Milwaukee this evening then flying to Orlando on Friday morning. I will try to share our daily activities here as we go. We will see how I do. I won't bore you too much with what I am doing (4 hours Saturday and Wednesday, 8 hours Sunday, Monday, Tuesday in a classroom); but what Rita and Noah did during the day. Pray for hot and dry weather in the greater Orlando area.

Scott

2 endearing comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

I would be packing the golf clubs and hitting the links! Hope you all have a wonderful safe trip AND that we get to see some Goofy Gregory photos! :)

Love ya!

Julie said...

I am so sorry you have to go to Florida just when the weather is getting nice and cool here. Ok, I know I am the weird one that prefers the 50's over the 70's and I mean temp not era.
Have fun and enjoy the family time. Julie