Friday, November 19, 2010

Please pray

I didn't know if everyone was on Aunt Mary's e-mail list, so I thought I'd forward this on.

Time for more prayers!!

From: Deanna Haycraft [mailto:dhaycraft@wi.rr.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:20 AMTo: HausnersSubject: hi

Hi Aunt Mary,

How are you guys doing?

I wasn't sure if the news made it your way so I thought I would email. Alexa is having surgery again on Friday. We went back to Mayo last week for another MRI and it showed that the tonsil of the brain was still down pressing on the spinal cord and disrupting the flow of spinal fluid. During this surgery she will have part of the next vertebrae (C2) in her neck removed and they plan on opening the covering of the brain and removing some of the tonsil of the brain. The doctor said the tonsil of the brain doesn't really do anything and according to what I have read that is true. I am nervous about the whole thing, but I guess we don't have much choice. There is more of a chance for complications because the surgeries are so close together so another thing to be nervous about. I/we are just trying to get through the day one foot in front of the other with God leading the way!

Love ya,

Deanna

0 endearing comments: