Sunday, November 28, 2010

Aloha Ohana

Menu Update -

But before I forget - Hawaiian attire is required. Flip flops, grass skirts, etc. Also, did I mention we're having a hula hoop contest. If you have one, bring it! Let's get those hips a-movin'!

From the mainland:
Mom/Grandma = turkey
Vince & Kelly - cheesy hash browns
Anna - pumpkin cheesecake
Carissa - mashed potatoes

Now for our tropical menu:
Kelly also volunteered to bring an appetizer and salad
Rita - Chicken Luau
Diane - caramels and Aloha Sweet Potatoes
Julie - Tropical Jello
Dawn - Tropical Fruit Salad

13 days and counting.....

5 endearing comments:

Julie said...

ok Diane maybe I should have looked at the calendar first. Yes it is the 18th I guess I'm partial to 19 since it is a great number.
I can bring a tropical jello I will keep thining for the other thing I should bring. Love ya, Julie

Dawn Doucette said...

I will grow me some pineapple and whip up a tropical fruit salad!!! :) Can't wait to see everybody!

Love to all!

Julie said...

I will bring the Ham. Julie and Ed

Dawn Doucette said...

Again, I'm reading to fast and I read...

"I will bring the ham, ED..." LOL Silly me... glad I'm better at beading than I am at reading!

Love you!

Brenda said...

We will bring something sweet! Maybe cookies? Maybe brownies? Maybe pie? Only time will tell what sounds good!

See you all the 18th!