Sunday, December 19, 2010

GREAT PARTY!




Diane and family did a great job! To everyone who helped in yesterdays festivities thank you, it was wonderful. I want to say we have an amazing group of individuals when combined and stirred make a great diner, from cocktails through desert. We even have a few nuts to add to the flavorful event.
I especially want to thank Mom who sent Ed home with fruit cake. I enjoyed myself so much my knees and feet are not working at all today. When I feel like crap I used to sit in my chair do a little sudoku and pet my Riley. Today I don't have my Riley but I do have my Mom's fruitcake, and for today I will rest with that comfort and watch some meaningless football and all will be ready to walk tomorrow. Thanks Mom!
Everyone enjoy the week of preparation and excitement!
Fill your heart with the joy of the season and the love of your family!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
Love, Julie/Kuli

1 endearing comments:

Brenda said...

We might not be the fuzzy furry comfort you are used to, but between us 4 kids we will never let you forget we are thinking of you...refering to the numerous (sometimes pain-in-the butt) amout of times we call you in a day! Love you mom!

And Merry Christmas to everyone! Great part on Saturday. Ashlynn asked me on sunday when we were leaving for the party. :-)