Wednesday, April 20, 2011

News from Kimberly

Kimberly is having issues signing into the blog, so I thought I'd share this recent fb post with you on her behalf.

"Many of you know and many of you do not know - Branden and I are expecting IDENTICAL TWINS later this year! Yes, Ayden will be a big brother! Yes, we are going to have our hands very full and we could not be more excited to extend our family and be even more full of love, laughter and happiness! We can't wait for their arrival and just pray they are healthy little babies!"

Also, they will be moving to a house just down the street from us! So, I can be there at a moments notice to help out with whatever (except in the middle of the night, per Scott - which can be overridden by my maternal instincts). So, life is pretty dull in my corner of the world. How about yours?

BTW - party at my house for Easter. If you don't have plans, feel free to join us, but you have to let me know by Friday so I can give you your duty assignment.

Love you all!

3 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Oh, I forgot - they made their engagement official last Saturday when Branden gave Kimberly her engagement ring :) Yeah!!!!!!

Julie said...

I thank you for the post and for Kim putting the pictures on facebook. I have never known anyone who was having identical twins so thanks for sharing. Congrats on the engagement also.
I will send Kim another invite to the blog and maybe she will be able to post.
My 2 grandkids just went home and I am tired I don't know how I would handle 3 that young. Thank goodness she will just be down the street.
Let us know what you need, please. Love, Julie

JenniLynn said...

Hey Jewel - right now we would just really like some prayers for 2 healthy babies. I will be throwing a diaper & wipe shower sometime this summer to hopefully help Kimberly & Branden get stocked up on those because they seem to go really fast! Also, if you see any good deals on a stroller built for 3, let me know. Brand new they are almost $1,000!!!!!!

Thanks for the continued love and support. Have a fantastic Easter with your amazing family :)