Saturday, April 23, 2011

We arrived in Fort Lauderdale

We made it! When we got to our hotel, the room we booked, with 2 double beds was not available, so they upgraded us to a one bedroom suite. And let me tell you, it is a suite room! There is even a kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, and a full size fridge, and microwave for our leftovers.

We are sitting at a restaurant called the ale house waiting for our dinner. Don and Abby are watching the original Jurassic park on one of the many TV's. I ordered the seafood sampler platter with a southern sweet tea.

Gotta go, food is here. Yum, yum!
Love,
Amy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 endearing comments:

Scott Gregory said...

Amy,
Sounds like you guys have a great vacation planned! Can't wait to hear about it and see photos.
Scott

Scott Gregory said...

That is so funny. I thought I commented on your post and it didn't show up. But you posted your arrival and I replied on that one! Duh to me!!

Julie said...

Thanks for making me hungry. Have fun and may you enjoy every bit of the adventure even the oooops in scheduling. Love, Mom
Ditto what Scott said, take pictures for us to see.