Saturday, April 9, 2011

Robyn's Recipe

Ok, you asked for it, and here it is - Robyn's 10-Minute Appetizer!
1 Pkg (8 oz) softened cream cheese
1/2 C Miracle Whip dressing
TOPPING: 1 C chopped tomato
1 C chopped cucumber
1/4 sliced black olives
Athenos crumbled feta cheese with herb and garlic

Mix cream cheese and dressing until well blended. Spread on dinner platter or serving platter. Layer toppings over cream cheese. Sprinkle with the feta cheese. Serve with your favorite Nabisco crackers or cut fresh vegetables. ENJOY!

2 endearing comments:

JenniLynn said...

Ok. I had this formatted for easy reading, but it is not appearing that way. I will e-mail the recipe to y'all, and hopefully that will be easier to follow.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
R

Dawn Doucette said...

I got the e-mail, and I think I fixed the formatting problem in your post! Thanks so much for sharing! Please tell Robyn it was delicious!

Love ya!